New Canadian Mortgages
Being a new Canadian can be a lot of paper work and time.
At Mortgage for Less we're here to help make getting a mortgage, simple, efficient and quick.
Landed Immigrant with Employment
If you have a landed status in Canada for less than 3 years, a full time job for more than three months and a minimum of 10% for a Downpayment… we can help.
Landed Immigrant with no income confirmation
You have been in Canada less than five years and have your landed immigrant status but may not be working or have income verification. This program is for you!
- 35% down payment required
- Non income verification required
- Proof of 12 months of rental payments and/or confirmation letter from a landlord
- Regular payments towards utilities, telecommunications, insurance, etc. and/or confirmation letter from service provider(s)
- Letter of reference from a recognized financial institution
- Several months of bank statements
- Documented regular savings for 12 months
- International credit report
Non-resident living elsewhere other than Canada
You live elsewhere other than Canada and want to buy a rental home or a home for your family to use – we can help!
This program targets resident from other countries who are seeking to purchase a secondary/ vacation home away from home.
If you have a minimum of 35% down payment funds available in a Canadian Bank Institution at least 30 days before the closing date,, we can help!
New to Canada? We have all the right solutions to purchase your home!